Arttenders develops strategic solutions in the arts ranging from matchmaking, concept development, project management, and innovative sponsorship strategies. And… Arttenders is ready to expand! For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for a:
Media and Communications Intern (m/f)
Our intern supports the team across all areas of business. This internship has a specific focus on the development and implementation of our online marketing strategy and website optimization. Tasks will include implementing our online strategy, writing content and proposals for artists and corporate clients, participating in studio visits and assisting with the various tasks that occur in a young company.
We are looking for applicants with:
- a passion for (visual) arts, business development and innovation
- a huge drive for personal growth
- strong written and verbal communications skills
- the ability to conduct extensive research
- who feel comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- a commitment of 12h per week for at least three months, starting from April 2016
We offer a challenging media internship, a flexible workspace and all the perks of working in a small art startup.
To apply: please submit a brief cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the full job title as the subject line. Apply before March 29, 2016