2017 marks the launch of the first edition of the Rotterdamse Zakenvrouw van het Jaar (Rotterdam Business Woman of the Year Award). This first edition there will be awards in three categories: Rotterdamse Zakenvrouw van het Jaar (Rotterdam Business Woman of the Year); ZZP (Self Employed); and Aanstormend Talent (Upcoming talent, less that 3 years in business).
In each category 5 women were nominated out of which 3 per category were selected for the finals. Arttenders is nominated in the category Upcoming Talent. During a thorough interview by the board Arttenders’ founders Faye Ellen and Siobhan Burger elaborated on their corporate (growth) strategy, their finances, clients and especially their corporate mission to create a financially sustainable cultural field. And we got selected to be in the finale!
During the second round four members of the board dropped by the Arttenders office to see where we work and ask us more questions. We discussed some of our ongoing and new projects, and also elaborated on how hard it is sometimes to operate in the cultural field and be taken serious as an entrepreneur. It would be an amazing message not only for us, but to the field as a whole, if our entrepreneurship would be recognized, acknowledged and awarded!
The award ceremony takes place on April 4th in the Wereldmuseum Rotterdam. During this event the Jury will announce the winners of the Business Woman Award. Until April 3rd 12 pm you can vote HERE for your favorite candidate (aka us 😉 ). Would like to join during the ceremony?
– Marcel Splinter (Rabobank Rotterdam)
– Rohany Amat (Rotterdamse Mobiliteit Centrale RMC BV)
– Paul den Uijl (Tempo Team)
– Aniel Autar (Kooijman Autar Notarissen)
– Danielle de Wilde (Rotterdam Business Events)
– Carmelita Reeberg (eR-Bee Beveiliging B.V.)
– Eric Nijemanting (Fihuma Groep)
– Anke Slegtenhorst (Beauty Centre Anke)
– Marcel Jongmans, Enthousiasmeur gemeente Rotterdam
– Jettie Bourquin, QSMo
– Danielle de Wilde, Rotterdam Business Events
– Raymond Disco, Rotterdam Business Events
– Yvette Huijsmans-van Schie, MKB Rotterdam Rijnmond
– Patricia Gijp, MKB Rotterdam Rijnmond